Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bragging



Ok, bragging is in order. I have never received many flowers in my life, but tonight I received a rose from Chris which was completely unexpected. He gave it to me just because which I completely loved. So, without being too gushy....thank you so much Christopher!! Muuuahhh!

3 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger Sher said...

Awww! Aren't unexpected gifts like that the best!!!

 
At 2/06/2006 7:47 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

I hate to brag, but dang I'm good!

 
At 2/07/2006 11:39 AM, Blogger Madison said...

That is a fine Rose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home