Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Much to my surprise



Ok, so everyone who goes to Seminary knows about the McCart Wal-Mart. For the longest time, it was the only Wal-Mart available for us. It was dingy and in a terrible neighborhood! It was always way overcrowded and kind of junky. Well, about 2 years ago, we were able to go to the "new walmart" on Hulen. It was much nicer but kind of difficult to get to.

Well, yesterday, I needed some things from Wal-Mart and I didnt feel like going to Hulen, so I decided to go to the scary Wal-Mart. I walked in and low and behold, they had new tile down, they even had hardwood floors where the clothing section was and everything was much more spaced out. As I was walking through this popped into my mind, "Wow, they just pimped out my Wal-Mart!"

Word

3 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 10:49 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

That's right, our Wal-Mart is ghetto-fabulous!

 
At 3/21/2006 6:24 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Ok Babe, it is way past time for an update!

 
At 3/22/2006 6:09 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Sarah, Go to the one in Buford. I am a grown man, and I am scared to go to the Wal-mart in Gainesville.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home