Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Commentors

Ok, so this kind of made me a little sad because I had to go waaay back in order to get 15 people who had commented. But I decided to go through with it!

1. Chris (hottie van tottie)
2. Sarah B.
3. Michael S.
4. Madison
5. Sheri Ann
6. Robin
7. Jacki
8. Thomas
9. Ginny
10. Emily
11. RC
12. Denae
13. Kimberly
14. Nick
15. Kelley


1.Have you ever kissed #4? . Ummm no! He is married, gosh!

2.What's the best memory you have of #10? Lots of good memories: trying to stop a leak in a pool float with duck tape, city streets, playing pool

3.Why are you friends with #9? . We actually met over blogging through mutual friends. Ginny has a great love for the Lord and I like to keep updated on how the Lord is using her overseas.

4.When's the next time you're gonna see #6? We should see each other a lot more. We only live like 100 yards away from one another. Probably the next time I see Robin will be if we are at church on the same day.

5.What does #12 love most in the world? her hubby, her family, lasagna :)

6.Tell something juicy about number #15: Oh goodness.....Kelley and I met in England, but I just cant incriminate her on here!!

7.What impresses you about #1? Oh wow, I could go on and on, but the two things that attracted me to Chris first was his genuineness and sense of humor (and it didnt hurt that I thought he was a hottie). Chris has shown himself to be a true gentleman and truly loves me and cares about me. I have waited for a long time for some one like Chris and I am very blessed that God has allowed me to be a part of his life. He keeps me laughing all the time and we have grown so much since the Lord placed us together.

8.What do you like about #8? Thomas saw me through a really tough time in my life and even though we dont see each other more often, I still treasure his friendship. Also, I give him props for setting me up with Chris.

9.What's your favorite memory of #2? Sarah and I have not spent a lot of time together, but I have enjoyed getting to know her over the internet.

10.What was your first impression of #7? Man she is smokin!! Haahaha, for real I thought Jacki was really nice and extremely friendly.

11.How did you meet #3? I met Michael in England and I will never forget us going to see Phantom of the Opera together!

12.Do you think #13 could kill someone? Heck no! Kim wouldnt hurt a fly.

13.Is #11 your best friend? Um, considering that I have no idea who RC is, no, they are not my best friend. I think that they commented on my blog because they are a friend of a friend.

14.Do you think #2 has a crush on you? Ehhh, I dont think so!

15.Who does # 14 spend the most time with? I dont know Nick very well, but I would guess that he spends a lot of time with his wife.

16.What is the last thing you did with #1? In person? I saw Chris last night. He came over to hang out after church, but I kicked him out at 11pm cuz I was tired!! But the last thing I did with him was give him my garbage so that he could take it out to be picked up this morning.....isnt he a sweetie!

17.Have you ever been to #3's house? No, I dont even know where he lives.

18.Would you ever kiss #5? Umm, I dont think so considering she is a GIRL!!

19.How do you know #4? Madison and I work together.

20.Have you ever slept with #5? No

21.Do you think #6 is sexy? I feel weird answering this about Robin. It is sad to say that Robin's post pregnancy body is hotter than my never pregnancy body :)

22.Have you ever liked #7? I have always liked Jacki!

23.Where is the last place you went with #8? I think the last time we hung out was at Chili's after Anna and Michael's wedding.

24.Are you real close to #9? No, but I know we could be great friends

25.What kind of relationship do you have with #10? We used to see each other almost every day, but I havent seen her in f-o-r-e-v-e-r

26.Have you ever kissed #11? um, considering I dont know who they are, nope

27.Have you ever been to the movies with #12? Oh yes, the last movie we went to was National Treasure.

28Have you ever gotten in trouble with #13? Nope, but we did have a lot of fun working at the LDC

29.Would you ever make a move on #14? Um, I dont think so Jim! He is married!

30.What do you and #15 talk about the most? Right now, we talk about her wedding the most! I am so excited to get to be a part of this occasion!

4 Comments:

At 3/23/2006 1:22 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Yay! Let's be great friends. :)

 
At 3/23/2006 11:38 PM, Blogger Robino said...

You are right. We should see each other more. And as for the other comment, you are funny. I must add that breastfeeding, however is the best diet I ever went on. My post pregnancy body is better than my pre pregnancy body and I must give mad props to my son's healthy appetite. Have I grossed anyone out yet?

 
At 3/24/2006 8:13 AM, Blogger Sher said...

Bonnie, I'm glad you don't want to kiss me or sleep with me. I don't want to kiss or sleep with you either. You're just not my type! I mean, your a total hottie for a girl...but I like boys! (A lot!)

Robin, you make me laugh! My friend Krista told me that same thing about breast feeding. She had twins! Ha!

 
At 3/24/2006 9:06 AM, Blogger dashadra said...

yeah, I think I need to have triplets to get a good body....good idea huh!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home