Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Phantom of the Opera



I am leaving work in 5 mins to go and see Phantom of the Opera at Fair Park in Dallas. I am waaaaayyyy excited about this! Phantom is one of my most favorite musicals to see in the Theatre. It is a great love story and moves me to tears every time!!

Hope to have pictures up soon!!

2 Comments:

At 4/04/2006 4:34 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

It was a lot of fun wasn't it babe?

 
At 4/05/2006 1:49 PM, Blogger Robino said...

I bet it was fantastic. Did you have the most amazing time? I went in B'ham once and I loved it. Those are the best songs and the set is so intricate and beautiful. Oh, I am so jealous. You will have to tell me all about it so I can live the experience through you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home