Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Friday, February 04, 2005

Randomness

So, I was driving out to Newark to Emily's daycare and I got hit on while I was driving. That is like twice this week. Do I have some essence of hotness that is just oozing from me this week? I was driving on the interstate and I passed this guy in a Maxima and he followed me!! I got off the interstate to go to Emily's daycare and he exited with me! He started to drive next to me with this big ole smile on his face. I tried not to look but he was so good looking. He tried to get me to pull over so I could talk to him or something. He kept giving me this "come hither" look. It was so funny. After a few minutes of me laughing at him and telling him no, he finally backed off. So anway, maybe I just passed up the chance to meet the man of my dreams. But do I really want the man of my dreams to be someone that I met on the interstate?? Oh well, the opportunity is gone now and it is good for a laugh.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home