Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I am not getting sick!!

Ok, I am at work, I am drowsy from Tylenol Allergy and Sinus, I cant breathe out of my nose, it hurts when I swallow, but I AM NOT GETTING SICK! Do you really think that will help?? I hope so, because I really dont want to get sick. First of all, I give shout out to Jackalicious and Eminimeely!! Thanks for letting me in Bodacious, I am so honored.

So, school has definitely begun and I have a billion pages to read, so yeah, thanks for that. So, I just realized that I will be 24 years old in just a short period of time. So, that sucks because I had so many things that I wanted to do before I was 24. I remeber when I was in high school and how I thought that for sure I would be well on my way in my career by 24. Yeah, so that hasnt happened yet. I look back and I realize that I havent been sluggish in getting towards my career, but I just never knew that it would take this long. Maybe I should just quit school and become a truck driver, at least then I would get to see all the National Parks. Hummmmm, there is an idea.

So, enough daydreaming. I also want to give a shout out to my sis in NO. I want you to know that I think you are precious and I adore you. I dont know where I would be without you. You bring such random excitement into my life. I am better off by knowing and loving you. I am so glad that I can be your elastic friend for now, but I pray that God would make me your very close nearby friend one day soon, very soon!!

Ok, I am going to end now because I am still drowsy and I dont think that I need to be operating this heavy machinery under these circumstances. So this is it for now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home