Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Sugar Bowl Champs

Yay! We won the Sugar Bowl, for those of you who dont watch college football and dont already know. I cant believe football season is over, I actually cried at the beginning of the Orange Bowl because I knew it would be the last college football game that I will see for like seven months, how sad is that?!!! I know, I am pathetic, but I just really love college football and the NFL just isnt the same. Yes, watching pro football is fun, but there is just something missing. There is a special passion and love for the game in college. Many of the players in college football will never go pro and so the only thing that drives them is the love of the game and the love for their team. Football is a wonderful thing and I am going to miss it.

Yeah, I dont have anything deep to say like Emily and Jackie, so I am going to end this now. I am at work right now and I am incredibly bored because my boss is on her lunch break. But have no fear, as soon as she returns, I will talk her ear off. I get teased a lot at work for talking so much, but we are in this little tiny room and I get bored and I just like to conversate. So, there ya go. So peace out.....

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2005 3:45 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

I am friends with Bryan Bailey. I am also an Auburn grad and a graduate of SWBTS. I now live in New York City as a missionary, but I am still a proud Auburn tiger in the Big Apple. The Sugar Bowl was so sweet! (pun intended) I was pacing at the end but so glad to be PERFECT.

WAR EAGLE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home