Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Friday, January 28, 2005

Content?

Are you content? This was a hard question I had to answer recently and with much excitement, I can say, YES!! I am completely confident that God has me in this place, in this time for a specific reason. I am so excited to see God working in my life every day and to see the things that He is teaching me every moment. I am completely satisfied with where God has me right now.

I heard someone famous say on some stupid talk show today that you need to live for right now. So many times we look so far ahead and concentrate on where we are going that we forget to be happy right where we are. Take having a child for an example. First you get so excited when you get pregnant that you cant wait till the baby comes. Then, when the baby is born you cant wait until they say their first words. Then you cant wait until they walk. And before you know it, you missed out on the joy of pregnancy, birth, baby's first words and you are watching your child march out the door for their first day of school and you wonder where the time went and why you feel so unfulfilled.

The problem is that we always think that we will be more content, happy, and fulfilled when______ happens. Well, if you cant be content right now, then you may never be content. Seize the day my friend and take the word of God to the lost and help them to seize the day as well. Get excited about life and life more abundantly!! Rock on!

1 Comments:

At 1/30/2005 2:46 AM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

Keep 'em coming Bonizzle. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home