Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Brownies, mmmmmm

Ok, so it is not fair that I am sitting at work by myself and the rest of bodacious is sitting in a nice warm apartment eating yummy brownies and drinking milk. This is way beyond unfair. I think that true friends would get off their tail and bring me some brownies, even if it is snowing. All I have to do now is make it through the next two and a half hours with no chocolate substance and no human interaction because there are not hardly any people staying in our guest housing. How sad is this. Wait a second.....I am getting paid to sit here and study. That is not a bad deal at all. Ok, so now I am happy because i know that I am blessed.

So, lets keep talking about brownies cause that it is fun. I like them with nuts. They are best when they are right out of the oven and they are all warm and moist. There is this certain kind you can make that has extra chocolate fudge stuff in the middle. Ummm those are really good. I dont like them with caramel or if they have a kind of white chocolate mixed in. They have to be straight up milk or dark chocolate. Umk, so I cant have any, so I am going to stop now. Alright, do you feel like going to Walmart and getting a Duncan Hines box of brownie mix? If so, give me a call and we can have a brownie party.

Peace out

8 Comments:

At 2/01/2005 9:19 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

I am sorry you didn't get any brownies BO-nizzle. :-(

 
At 2/02/2005 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should go get coffee sometime.... let me know if you're up for it! have a great night, it was good seeing you tonight.

 
At 2/02/2005 11:15 PM, Blogger dashadra said...

Anonymous,
how am i supposed to get coffee with you if you are anonymous??

 
At 2/02/2005 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the timing is right... have a great day tomorrow!

 
At 2/03/2005 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does everyone have to start being anonymous? Did I begin a trend for this blog circle? You would think that if one of these 'bodacious' women does not like games such as this, then the others do not like them either. Besides, copy cats are not cool in the least. Let's keep it down to one 'anonymous', the original...me. :)

 
At 2/03/2005 8:58 AM, Blogger dashadra said...

What is up with all the anonymity? And why are there two anonymous people? I think I have you both figured out (if there really are two of you). I think you need to "come out of hiding" and stand up for what you want. Just my opinion, for whatever it is worth.

 
At 2/03/2005 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think you know who the anonymous people/persons are, then why do you not email them and ask them? That might solve things rather quickly. - The Original

 
At 2/03/2005 2:37 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

I am confused...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home