Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, August 14, 2006

On the Road again....


This time tomorrow, Chris and I will be out of the metroplex and on our way to Colorado!! Wahoo! I am so super excited to get out of this concrete environment and smell some fresh air. The McDonnall's have invited us to come and stay for a few days in their wonderful home and we readily accepted. This will be some good "down time" for me as I mentally and physically prepare myself for the upcoming semester. It will be a killer, but at least I have this little time off. This small town in Colorado is one of the most beautiful places that I have been to. Chris and I especially ready to be out of the hot weather. We are told that it barely reaches 80 degrees here. That is opposed to FW where the temperature here does not get below 80 degrees, even at night!!

Below are a few of the pics we took when we visited there in Nov. '05. I am sure that we will have lots of pictures to post when we return. So, until then, try to stay cool!




This pic was taken in the McDonnall's driveway




















This picture just makes me breathe better.

2 Comments:

At 8/14/2006 9:47 PM, Blogger Sher said...

How fun! I get to go to Colorado in Sept. on a business trip, and then to northern Idaho/Washington for Labor Day. I just LOVE the mountains!!!!

 
At 8/21/2006 10:41 PM, Blogger Ang said...

I hope you guys are having fun, but Lauren and I miss you. I need your support during Rock Star so, hurry back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home