Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, August 10, 2006



So, my friend Tricia and I used to have this tradition. After every semester ended in our seminary classes, we would go to Krispy Kreme and celebrate. Well, Tricia sped her way through Seminary, so she is off in the real world now, but I have tried to maintain this tradition. So, I turned in my research paper for my Systematic II class just moments ago and I realized that this semester is over for me, so I should go and celebrate, right?? Who's with me???

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2006 2:54 PM, Blogger Ang said...

Well, if you and Chris don't want a date at Krispy Kreme, you know Lauren and I are in. Just tell us when. Oh and by the way, still can't find my camera cords, so the pics will be postponed until I find them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home