Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Game of Tag (I didnt get tagged, but I did steal this from Sherri's blog)

Five Things in My Freezer
1. corn
2. chicken that I bought last night :)
3. biscuits
4. ice pack
5. tamales

Five Things in My Closet
1. my computer that is on the fritz
2. clothes and shoes, duh!
3. tennis racket
4. baseball bat for hitting the boogie man
5. souvenirs from England and Germany

Five Things in My Car
1. books
2. clippers for cutting Chris' hair
3. Teva sandals
4. Timberland boots
5. Emergency tub: gas can, flashlight, first aid kit, etc.

Five Things in My Purse
1. Keys
2. sunglasses
3. wallet (with cash, rare)
4. checkbook
5. cute purse clip thing that Chris bought me

I tag.....Chris and Angela

3 Comments:

At 8/04/2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Ang said...

I've accepted your tag. See ya Wednesday.

 
At 8/06/2006 9:22 AM, Blogger Tronster said...

Hey great work. Souvenirs from England and germany. Although I have slept in 35 different countries, England and Germany are not on that list. Have a blessed day.

 
At 8/06/2006 10:33 PM, Blogger Sher said...

I am glad you stole this off my blog! I love these things even if they are silly!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home