Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Home Again

Ahhh, I am finally back home in my tiny apartment. I never thought I would be glad about that, but I am. I have been housesitting for 3 1/2 weeks and I had a great time and I will miss the dogs, but I missed being in my own place. I did not sleep well the whole time I was there, so I was glad to get a good nights sleep last night.
Even though he will roll his eyes as I say this, but I have to give losts of thanks and bragging to Chris. He knew it was really important for me to come home to a clean apartment and so he cleaned for me! It was wonderful, the floors were shiny, the sheets were clean, and the dishes were clean too! He HATES to do dishes, so this was a really sweet thing he did for me.
Other than moving back into my apt, my life is filled with work and clients for counseling. God has been so good to me in the past few weeks. For my counseling program here at seminary, I have to have 5 hours per week where I see a client face-to-face. Well at the beginning of the semester, I was only having 1 or 2 hours a week for counseling which put me way behind and my profs were not happy. So, in the past few weeks I have been trying to play catch-up. By the end of this week I should probably have ~14 counseling hours just for this week! Yay! So, I am getting closer to catching up, which is good because I start my Systematic Theology II class the week after next. So, God is good!!

3 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 1:24 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Do you see me as an old Italian man doing dishes?

 
At 6/21/2006 2:26 PM, Blogger dashadra said...

Yes, and with an apron, dont forget the apron.

 
At 6/22/2006 10:42 PM, Blogger Sher said...

That was very sweet of your boyfriend! Sounds like a keeper!

Hope you get caught up on stuff (including sleep)! OH, I'm so glad I'm not in school right now!

Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home