Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006



An update is long overdue!!

I have been housesitting for Dr. Yeats, who is a prof here at the seminary, so my time has been spent at his house. The most fun part of thie housesitting has been to take care of his two dogs. I have loved being there with them and they are so sweet and really good guard dogs!

This is Eddie

This is Puk, I imagine him thinking "Whatchoo looking at?" He is so cute!

This is Eddie looking like he is shy

This is Puk sorta smiling, or maybe he has his mouth open because he thinks I am going to feed him something???

Well, you know Chris and I like to have fun when we go shopping, so this is a pic of him in Target looking for a drink of water....

1 Comments:

At 6/17/2006 11:34 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

You guys are too crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home