Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Weekend trip

This past weekend, Chris and I attended a wedding in Brownwood, TX, home of Howard Payne University. The bride is a member of Chris' church in Crowley and so we went to show our support to her and her family. It was a nice wedding and it gave us a chance to get away from Fort Worth. We had to travel on highway 377 the whole way, which provided us a chance to go through lots of small towns, with lots of historical markers along the way that I read to Chris as we passed them. One of the small towns was Dublin, TX, which is the home of the infamous Dr. Pepper. I convinced Chris to stop at the "soda shop" in Dublin so that we could get a real "Dublin Dr. Pepper". When you buy a "Dublin Dr. Pepper", you are buying a soda with pure cane sugar in it, and I will tell you that I did not enjoy it all that much. I am glad we had the experience, but I will stick with my Diet Coke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home