Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Well you all know that Chris and I like to have fun and goof around. Well, last weekend was no exception. We were at Chris' church and he was doing some preparations for the Sunday morning service and I started to snoop around. Well, I found their "Jesus wig" that they use for their Easter pagaents. So, of course....we tried it on. Unfortunately, there were no pictures of me in the wig, but lucky you....there are pictures of Chris. Geo, you can thank me later.





Chris praying for mercy



Chris praying for grace



Chris praying that I would stop taking pictures

5 Comments:

At 8/07/2006 9:11 AM, Blogger geo said...

Bonnie....
I don't know what to say.
You and I are cut from the same cloth.

THANK YOU !!!

-geo

 
At 8/07/2006 9:11 AM, Blogger geo said...

Hey, that 2nd one looks like my 8th grade lunch lady...

 
At 8/07/2006 12:13 PM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

I must say, I'm HOT with hair! Hair club for Men, here I come!

 
At 8/08/2006 10:09 AM, Blogger Ang said...

These pictures are so funny. You guys always know how to make me laugh.

 
At 8/08/2006 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonnie that's is totally hilarious. You two have too much fun.- Jacque

 

Post a Comment

<< Home