Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, February 14, 2005

Laughter

What can you not get enough of?? Ah, yes it is good times and laughing. I love to laugh. I have been told recently that my laugh is rather loud, but nonetheless, I keep right on laughing. I remeber when I was little and my dad would tickle me, I would laugh until I couldnt breathe. That was so fun.

Yes, it is good to have deep conversations, but if you cant have humor in your life, then where is the excitement?? My opinion only of course. I noticed that our group can be a bit overwhelming last night. We had a girl join the church last night and she went out to dinner with us. I realize that we like to have fun and we cut up and joke around with one another constantly. This can be intimidating, but I hope that it makes people feel like they can really be themselves.

I really dont know where I would be without sarcasm. I love it! There has been lots more laughter in my life recently and I want to thank those that spend the most time with me for allowing me to be myself and just to be plain silly.

So, once again, thanks for the good times and always remember that you have Pedro's protection.

4 Comments:

At 2/14/2005 5:51 PM, Blogger Sher said...

Some of my friends tell me I laugh like Betty Rubble...yeah...the character from the Flinestones. I think those "friends" are smoking crack! Ha ha!

Ps - Need a laugh? How do you make a tissue dance?


Put a little boogie in it! (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)

 
At 2/14/2005 6:11 PM, Blogger dashadra said...

seriously laughed out loud to that!! thanks!

 
At 2/14/2005 11:25 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

That was gross Sher! :-)

 
At 2/14/2005 11:35 PM, Blogger dashadra said...

thanks Mo, I am so glad that you hang out with us, you add so much to our group! and you are an awesome pool partner, Mo and Bo know pool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home