Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Friday, February 11, 2005

Ahhh...isn't this nice

The beach……ahhh I had to write about it since it was talked about so much last night. You know what I love about the beach, it always seems that life is slower and more peaceful there. I am always completely taken away by the vastness of God’s creation when I am there. I know that I can meet with my Savior anywhere, but it always seems that I am closer to Him when I am in such greatness of His creation. I love the sand between my toes and how the most stressful thing you do all day when you are at the beach is decide where you want to eat dinner. I have always said that I want to live in a shack on the beach, but would life be the same if I actually lived there as it is when I visit there? I want to say yes, but I know that careers and family would soon take over the peacefulness, but at least I could sit out by the water every night to get rid of the stress. Ummm….the beach, it makes me feel relaxed just thinking about it.

The next two pictures are pics from Pensacola Beach, FL. I don’t think I can put both pics on the same blog, so there might be two blogs of pics. This is one of my favorite beaches and I wish I was there now….....

1 Comments:

At 2/14/2005 12:02 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

Update your freakin' blog girl! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home