Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I am so ready for summer

Ok, so I know it is only February, but I am so ready. We have had the most incredible weather the past few days and it has really made me start to think about summer. Being able to ride with the windows down has generated these thoughts and here are the reasons that I am ready:

- I can wear flip flops

- I can get a tan

- I can get pedicures and show it off

- I can wear capris

- I can wear flip flops

- baseball season

- Six Flags!!

- Possible trip to the beach

- I can wear flip flops

- I take less classes and work more, which means more $$

- My dad comes to visit

- It means college football season is only a few months away

- I usually get to go back to the southeast and see some of the most incredible
women in my life --> Jacque, Denae and Debbie

- did I mention the flops??

Are you ready for summer?? Let me know why or why not.

3 Comments:

At 2/16/2005 8:36 AM, Blogger Sher said...

Flip flops? I wore them yesterday...even though technically they aren't in season yet.

I'm ready for summer so I can bring out all of my cute summer colors...shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry...all of it! Winter can be so drab sometimes!

 
At 2/16/2005 10:16 AM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

Am I ready for summer? Girl, I am ALWAYS ready for summer. Did you see me wearing my flip flops in the freezing cold the other day? I wear them year round. It is my goal to live at the beach where I can wear flip flops all year because it is too warm not to do that. :-)

 
At 2/17/2005 1:29 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

Update?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home