Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Thanks!

I wanted to give a shout out to all my peeps who celebrated my birthday with me. Thanks for all the free food and good desserts!! Yall rock! This was an unforgettable birthday since I was surprisingly serenaded twice in one day. You all made this whole week very fun and special because you are all great friends. Thanks again!!

3 Comments:

At 2/21/2005 3:10 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

It was OUR pleasure BO-nizzle!

 
At 2/21/2005 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! You deserve it girl :o)

 
At 2/22/2005 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I wasn't there, but I'm glad that you had fun!! Serenaded twice, huh? I need to hear about this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home