Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

This is me on Jacksonville Beach. We had two beautiful days at the beach and a couple of pretty days by the pool. FYI, I want to move to Jacksonville, so if anyone is interested in getting a house together, let me know!! This is truly a great city and it is big enough to have all the fun stuff that a big city offers, but it has a small town feel to it as well.



1 Comments:

At 3/22/2005 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bonnizzle, I would definitely move with you. If it is on the beach, I'm game. Just say when and where :o) By the way, you are so HOT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home