Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Friday, March 18, 2005

Back in TX

So, I am back in Texas and the first thing that hit me when I got off the plane was a COLD blast of air! I couldn’t believe it….going from eighty degrees and sunny to forty degrees and freezing. Not a change I like. But…..I was greeted in Baggage claim by some of the best friends a person could have. Thanks Emily, Thomas, and Mo!! I am still shakin it!

I don’t really have a whole lot to say because I am so sleepy. I am currently at work and fighting to stay awake. I do have a prayer request…..I am seeking God’s will in a big situation that will affect my life drastically. The Lord has put an urgency in my heart to make a change and I need to know that this “idea” is from Him. So, I ask for your prayer support. This situation has come on fast and will be formulating on Monday. Thanks for your prayers and I will let you know how it goes.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and we will definitely be hanging out all weekend, so give us a call!!

6 Comments:

At 3/18/2005 8:17 AM, Blogger Sher said...

I know exactly how you feel. My prayers are always the same..."God, if this idea/opportunity/etc. is from you, show me that it is from you...don't let me pursue something outside of your will."

I'll be praying for you!

PS - I need to get your ethics notes from the entire week before spring break. I missed two classes...one because I overslept and one because of my wreck. Oops!

 
At 3/18/2005 11:22 AM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

We are so glad to have you back Bo!

 
At 3/19/2005 10:40 AM, Blogger Tronster said...

I am glad you made it out of Florida OK. I will pray for God's will in your life. I know how opportunities can come and go and how important it is to remember God's will.

Catch ya later.

 
At 3/21/2005 1:09 AM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

Update it yo! :-)

 
At 3/22/2005 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude where is my tivo remote control? Are you holding it for ransom? The tivo remote gets a little cranky when it’s a way from home.

 
At 3/22/2005 10:30 AM, Blogger Les and Kimberly said...

You're in my prayers Bonnie. It's now Tues.; any news from yesterday's opportunities? I had a lot of fun on Sat. night, thanks! Have a great week Bonnie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home