Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Thanks for all of your prayer support for my meeting this past Monday. Unfortunately, the situation will not be resolved for some time. I am sort of in a waiting period. This could be a good thing because God can truly show me if He really wants me to make this big change in my life. Thanks again!!

Does anyone seem to have one of those yukky weeks?? Everything is going great but it just feels like there is something out of place or something is wrong. That is the week that I have been having. Everything is moving along smoothly right now, but there is just something inside of me that is nagging at me. I know that I am not very fun to be around right now, but I just cant seem to figure it out. One of my favority songs has been ringing in my ears lately and the only words I can remember are "Dont let the clouds of tomorrow steal the sunshine of today, No more living in sin and sorrow for what hasnt come my way". This has been a testimony for me this week since I have been in this cruddy mood. So, I hope that if you ever have one of these weeks you can let these words encourage you as they have encouraged me.

Peace out and Have a great celebration of the Resurrection of our Lord!!

2 Comments:

At 3/25/2005 6:13 AM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

BO: I am sorry your week has been so yucky. Know that you are in my prayers. I know our Father will bless you with a refreshing celebration of His Son's resurrection. I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you all.

 
At 3/26/2005 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just figured out that i can post on here using my XANGA account...how freaking cool!!!!

stop being yucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home