Auburn Rules

War Eagle fly down the field, ever to conquer never to yield, War Eagle fearless and true, fight on you Orange and Blue, Go Go Go! On to victory, strike up the band, hit 'em high, hit 'em low, Go tigers go! War Eagle win for AUBURN, power of Dixieland!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Update

This is just a little update on what is going on in Texas. School started last week, so I am officially two semesters away from graduating. Very exciting. It has sort of cooled off here for a while, it is now in the mid 90's, so it feels pretty nice. I am very excited about college football beginning this weekend. I think that I am just going to say now that I am not going to strive to do schoolwork on Saturdays, or at least Saturdays that Auburn is playing. This semeste seems like it is going to be a good one, but one with a lot of work, so time management is key. Chris and I are going to a Cowboys game tonight with some friends of his from work. So, that will be fun and hopefully not as hot as last year. So, check back in later for some pics from the game.

3 Comments:

At 9/05/2006 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take the scariest pictures of my brother! Speaking of scary, did you get our Graceland pic or did your server filter eat it?

Wish you the best with your schoolwork--I re-took (is that a word?) the MAT last week so I guess that means I am going to get started again as you finish, although I think your plan to NOT do schoolwork on Saturdays is brilliant! (not that I have a team--it's just a brilliant plan)

 
At 9/06/2006 8:09 AM, Blogger C. A. McKinney said...

Hey Bon Bon,

How about a post about the Cowboys game; replete with pictures.

 
At 9/06/2006 12:22 PM, Blogger dashadra said...

Sher-Bear, It is good to see that you found my blog. I did not see the pic from Graceland, but I would love to. Email it again to blayne@swbts.edu (work email) and hopefully it will come through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home